Top 3 Exercises For Women
In this post, we have share theTop 3 Exercises For Women because in these days most of the women are health conscious and get worried about their Health and Fitness they don’t have enough time for there exercising to became fit so we represent a Top 3 Exercises For Women which is very helpful
- To strengthen and tighten your neck muscles, break into a wide grin as you tense your
neck muscles. Repeat 10 times.
- To firm up your cheek muscles, open your mouth wide as if you were about to scream.
Hold this position for several seconds, then relax. Repeat several times.
- To strengthen the eye muscles and smooth the skin around the eyes, open your eyes
as widely as possible and hold them open. Look to the right, then to the left, then up and down for several seconds each. Close your eyes to relax, then repeat the movements 5 times.
- To reduce laugh lines around your mouth, pucker up as if you’re about to whistle and
hold this situation for a couple of moments, at that point unwind. Pucker up 10 times.
- To exercise your jaw muscles, put your lips into a pucker and move them in a circular
direction for 5 seconds.
- Smile often during the day. It’s a great easy way to exercise your facial muscles. Also,
it will make you and the people around you feel more cheerful.
- To prevent age lines around your mouth, fill your cheeks with air and press your fists against your cheeks without releasing any of the air. Count to 10, then blow out the air
slowly. Repeat the sequence 10 times.
- To slim a double chin, stick out your chin and pull your lower teeth over your upper
teeth. Turn your head as far as it will go to the right, then as far as it will go to the left.
- You can lift your facial muscles by holding your cheeks tightly with your hands, then
moving your mouth from side to side as far as it will go.
- Exercise your facial muscles by opening your mouth and eyes as wide as you can,
then holding this position for 10 seconds. Next, squeeze your face as tightly as you can
for 5 seconds, then relax. yawning is one of the best exercises of all for your facial muscles, and it also forces you to get more fresh air into your lungs.
Exercises to slim your waist:
- Standing straight with your feet wide apart, stretch your arms at shoulder level and
twist your upper torso to the right and then to the left, going back and forth for a total of
20 counts. The twisting motion in this exercise helps to slim your waistline.
- You can trim a thick waist by practicing this simple exercise daily. Scatter matches on
the floor and pick them up one by one without bending at the knees.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and your arms straight out at shoulder level. Touch
your right hand to your left toe, then touch your left hand to your right toe, alternating 10 times for each hand.
- Stand up straight with your feet slightly apart. Place your right hand on your hip and
stretch your left hand over your head, bending your upper body over your right arm.
Alternate with your left hand on your hip and bending to the right; repeat 10 times on
- To help reduce waistline bulge, do this exercise regularly: Stand with your hands on
your hips and bend as far as possible to the right, then as far as possible to the left,
bend to each side at least 10 times.
- With your left hand on your hip and your right hand straight up in the air, stand with
your weight on your left leg and raise your right leg to waist -high level. Bend over and
endeavor to contact your toes with your correct hand. Return to your original position and repeat
with your opposite arm and leg, raising and lowering each leg 10 times.
- When doing toe-touching exercises, you’ll become winded quickly unless you breathe
properly. Do it this way: Inhale, then exhale as you bend forward. As you straighten up,
breathe in again.
Exercises to flatten your stomach:
- Exercises to firm your stomach create a natural girdle by strengthening the muscles
that crisscross your abdomen. When you strengthen your stomach muscles, you may
find it also helps to ease problems with a bad back. If your stomach muscles have been
too slack, the back muscles have been carrying the extra load.
- Sit with your hands behind you on the floor and your legs bent at the knees in front of
you. Extend your legs, pointing your toes toward the ceiling, then return to your original
position. Repeat this movement 6 times.
- Work on keeping your stomach in shape: While you’re watching TV, tighten the
muscles of your diaphragm, relax and repeat several times.
- Sit on the floor with your feet spread apart in front of you, then lift your legs several
inches off the floor and cross them in a scissors kicking motion several times. This
exercise does wonders for flabby stomach muscles.
- Lie on a slant board, with your head down and your feet elevated 12 to 15 inches.
Draw in your stomach while you count to 10, then relax.
- Lie on your back with knees bent, then come up to a sitting position. Lie back down
and repeat the sit-ups at least 10 times. You can vary this by doing the whole exercise
with arms folded across your chest.
- Here’s a quick stomach toner that you can do sitting down. Start with your feet flat on
the floor, then lift your knees to waist level and extend your legs straight forward. Lower
both feet slowly back to the floor. Repeat 10 times.
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS