Table of Contents
asanas techniques and benefits
Rules of yoga asana:
- yoga should be practiced in the morning. it is better to do yoga after taking bath.
- it should perform at a peaceful and airy place. it yields more result when done with full concentration.
- the practice of asana should be increased gradually.
- we should be dressed while performing yoga but during winters proper clothes should be worn.
- pranayama should not be performed by a sick person.
- shava asana must be performed after completing the yoga. asanas benefit only when followed by shave asana
techniques: after standing, join the heels and toes and raise the arm up, the knees can also be open according to the width of the shoulder. palms should upwards and eyes should be looking straight. take the breath in. then raise the heels and lay your weight on the toes. pull the body up and after some time, take the body down while breathing out. repeated fo\r 10 or 15 minutes.
- helpful in strengthing the leg muscles.
- increasing the height of the children.
- removing the leg pain.
technique: it can also be called as sarapa asana. in this, the position of the body looks like a snake. to do this asana lie down on the ground on your stomach, keeping the hand close to shoulders, raise the chest to such a level that arms get straight this will be done while strengthening the leg. take the toes in and hang the head slowly behind. slowly come in the initial position. repeat this for 3-5 minutes.
- it makes the spine flexible and broadens the chest.
- makes the neck, shoulder, chest and head more active.
- increases the blood circulation.
- it gives power and flexibility to the body.
- it reduces the obesity. it cures the liver diseases.
- helpful in strengthening the digestive system.
- helpful in strengthening the lung power.
Dhanur asana :
technique; the body takes the shape of the bow. lie down on the ground on your belly. bend the knees backward. hold the feet with hands below the ankles. take a deep breathe and raise the chest as high as possible. now stretch the feet, so that the body takes the shape of the bow. stay in this position as long as you can. while breathing out, relax the body and come in the initial position. repeat this asana for 2-4 minutes.
- it makes the spine flexible and reduces its stiffness.
- reduces the obesity.
- it cures constipation and also stomach pains.
- strengthens the muscles of the arm, legs, and stomach.
- it increases the lung power and breathing process.
technique lies straight on the ground. keep the palms along the body and put them straight on the ground slowly lift the lower part of the body ie. , feet in a rhythm and touch the ground behind the head with the toes. stay in this position for 10-15 seconds and then slowly come back to initial position.
- helpful in strengthening the neck muscles.
- helping in reducing weight and back pain.
- the strength of the backbone. improves the blood circulation.
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS
- OMG! The Best yoga for concentration and related asanas Ever
- Secrets To Relaxation techniques for improving concentration
- Avoid The Mistakes Made By Beginning Posture