fixation is vital for everybody and performs better in the everyday life. yoga is a standout amongst other approaches to enhance your focus.. yoga for concentration helps people overcome the feeling of anxiety and focus on their work and achievements.it has been watched that there was a noteworthy increment in inspiration and focus among individuals who go to yoga classes and play out certain particular asanas.
Benefits for concentration
- benefits within the body: it improves blood circulation, blood pressure, immunity, metabolism as well as improvement in cardio endurance and other organs of the body. emotional benefit is seen as a reduction of stress, anxiety, depression, and improvements in mood and self-acceptance as well as social skills, calmness and more.
- benefits outside the body: it works as anti-aging factors, improves posture, energy, balance, sleep, awareness and many more. it also helps the person get rid of health problems internally and externally.
- yoga methods that assistance in fixation: there are numerous yoga strategies that assistance a man enhances his focus and center in whatever he does,.regularpractice gets positive outcomes and the person is able to get good memory power too.
Following asana helps concentration :
sukhasana: in Sanskrit, the word sukham means delight or bliss and asana means postures. this asana is basically a relaxing pose. one can perform this asana in the most comfortable and easy manner. this is basically concentration pose. this requires patience. the asanas are one of the easiest asanas.
- sit on the map with leg stretched out in front and bend the right leg at the knees and place the foot under the left thigh. use the hands to do this.
- now bent the left leg and place the left foot under the right leg.
- keep the body balanced and easily erect.
- extend the arms so that the wrists rest in the knees, palms turned upwards.
- it stretches and lengthens your spine.
- broaden your collarbones and chest.
- it calms your mind.
- enhance your condition of peacefulness and serenity.
- kick out anxiety, stress and mental tightness.
- precautions :
- do not perform on the uneven place.
- do the asana on a mat.
- it should be done slowly and smoothly.
- do not force the knees down.
- keep the spine neck, and head in balance, erect conditions.
- people who have experienced the knee injury are advised to not to sit in this position for a long time.
- avoid this in case of joint or knee related problems.
padmasana: padmasana is made of two words Padma and asana. padma means lotus. the legs in the sitting position of this asana give the appearance of the lotus. this is a meditative asana.
- starting position: sit on the ground.
- gradually crease the correct leg and place right foot on the left thigh near the pelvic bone. the right heel should be pressing the lower part of the abdomen.
- carefully fold the right leg and place it on the right thigh. the heel should press the lower part of the abdomen.
- form jnana mudra with your hands. for jnana mudra, fold index finger and join the tips od the thumb and index finger. keep other fingers straight.
- keep the hands in jnana mudra on knees. keep their body straight and maintain the position.
- it is good for concentration and memory.
- it brings smoothness and peace.
- it is useful for absorption.
- it extends leg muscles and acquires adaptability legs.
- knees should touch the ground in final position.
- keep head and spine erect and shoulders relaxed.
- keep the arms relaxed in the final position.
- do not bend forward and backwards in the final posture.
- a person suffering from pain or injury in knees or should not practise this asana.
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS
- Secrets To Relaxation techniques for improving concentration
- asanas techniques and benefits – So Simple Even Your Kids Can…
- The Ultimate Guide To Stress Causes Symptoms and Preventions