Factors affecting Diet
In this post we discuss the Factors affecting Diet there are many factors that affect the diet like weight control the proper sleeping state of health and so on.
- age: a growing child needs more protein than a grown-up man. this protein is needed to make the body tissue of a growing child. a growing child is also needed more minerals such as calcium and phosphorus for the formation of bones than a young adult.
- occupation: a person doing hard physical work such as athlete, carpenter, labor, need more carbohydrates and fat in his diet than a person doing a sedentary work example teacher, advocate, doctor etc.
- state of health: the person recovering from illness needs more protein, minerals, vitamins in their diet to repair the damage caused by illness.
- climate: the diet also depends upon the climate in which we live in a cold climate we need more quantities of protein and fats. we should take rich fats diet in cold climates. in a hot climate, we should take such a balanced diet which has less fat.
- gender differences: cause a variation in diet. the male needs more calories as compared to females due to physical and activity need of the body.
- body built: the weight also brings difference of diet overweight and obese person should take fibrous food whereas slim and lean person needs more protein and fats.
- pregnancy; a pregnant and feeding mother needs extra diet example more amount of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins, and minerals.
importance of balanced diet and nutrition for body
a balanced diet means eating the right of food to provide your body with nutrition and energy. great nourishment is critical for sound development and advancement. a balanced diet is vital in light of the fact that it empowers us to require our day by day nourishing necessities and appreciate a higher general personal satisfaction.
- disease prevention: eating a balanced diet is the easiest way to protect our self from any diseases. eating ina balance way boost our energy level and ensures our body functions normally. lean protein, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables are part of the heart-healthy diet. low in calories and high in vitamins, minerals, fibers, fruits, and vegetables help control weight and blood pressure which if allowed to arise are risk factors for heart disease. fiber-rich whole grains, fruits help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. a balanced diet also enables us to live longer.
- meeting nutritional needs: our daily food intake should include grain, fruits, milk, vegetables, beans, oils and proteins and healthy foods contain vitamin and minerals that boost immunity and serve as natural protection from many common illnesses.
- weight control: eating a balanced diet can be an important first step towards weight loss a balance dirt help us to maintain weight in longer terms. if we are underweight, eating a balanced diet help to get again weight and maintain a weight in long terms.
- immune system health: food rich in vitamin E, C and D and other nutrition boost immunity. vitamin E contributes to the production of antibodies making your immune system strong. eating foods rich in vitamin C, such as oranges, broccoli, and red bell peppers, enhances the production of lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell milk and salmon, help your cells combat germs and eases inflammation. zinc, selenium, and iron support a healthy immune system.
- proper sleep: eating a balanced diet enables us not only to sleep better without the use of sleeping pills but also feel more rested when we wake up.
- mental health: building diet around whole grains, fish, fruits, vegetables, beans, and seeds helps once to stay in good mental health.
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS
- The Philosophy Of Eating for weight control | a healthy weight
- Effects of diet on performance Your Way To Success
- Boost Your nutritive and nonnutritive components of diet With These…