Well Being Related Wellness
There are five components of health-related fitness
- cardiovascular fitness: this is also sometimes known as stamina and is the ability of your body to continuously provide enough energy to sustain the sub-maximal level of exercise. to do this the circulatory and respiratory system must work together efficiently to provide the working muscle with enough oxygen to enable aerobic metabolism. this type of fitness-related wellness has enormous benefits to our lifestyle as it allows us to activities throughout the day. for example.strolling to the shops, climbing stairs or rushing to get a transport. it additionally enables us to get associated with games and recreation interests.
we have great cardiovascular wellness then our well-being is additionally great as it assists with fat digestion
- fat metabolism
- improved delivery of oxygen
- fast removal of waste products
- decrease a level of stress
- strength: strength is vitally important, not only in sports but in day to day life we need to be strong to perform a certain task, such as lifting heavy bags uses our legs to stand up from the chair. strength is defined as the ability of the muscle to exert a force to overcome the resistance.
Strength is important for our health as it enables us to:
- avoid injuries
- maintain good posture
- remain independent
- flexibility: flexibility is the movement available at our joints, usually control by cardiovascular fitness. however, if we are not flexible our movement decrease and joints become stiff. flexibility in sports allow us to perform certain skills more efficiency, for eg. a gymnast, dancer or diver must be highly flexible, but it also important in other sports to aid performance and decrease the risk of injury.
in daily activities, we must be flexible to reach for something in a cupboard or on the floor. it also helps :
- prevent injuries
- improve posture
- reduce low back pain
- maintain a healthy joint
- improve balance during movement
- muscular endurance: muscular endurance, unlike strength, is the ability of the muscle to make repeated contractions or a period of time. this used in day to day life in activities such as climbing stairs, digging the garden and cleaning. muscular endurance is also important in sports such as football, tennis hence swimming.
- body composition: body composition is the amount of the muscle fat, bone, cartilage, etc. that make up our body in terms of health. fat is the main point of interest and everything. everything else is termed lean body tissue. amount of fat we carry varies from person to person and healthy averages with gender and age. a healthy amount of fat from men is between 15 and 18% and for women is higher at 20-25%.it is imperative to keep up a solid level of muscle to fat ratio on the grounds that:
- excess body fat can contribute to developing a number of health problems such as heart disease and diabetes.
- places strain on the joints, muscle, and bones, increasing the risk of injury.
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS
- Avoid The Mistakes Made By Beginning Posture
- The Ultimate Guide To Stress Causes Symptoms and Preventions
- Physical changes because of maturing