Schedule for workout
If you are also planning to go to the health club for the first time or you have recently started a gym, then you too can be very worried in the beginning. Because now you are not well versed in a workout and its earlier method.
- How to set dreams in the gym or start a workout at home
- which workout to do
- how long to exercise
For example, after Schedule for a workout, many questions may come to your mind. But there is no need to panic because nowadays I am going to tell you such a simple exercise layout which can be very beneficial for you if you follow it for 4-5 weeks after starting gym and home workout.
After this exercise, there will be intensity, consistency in application and you will also be ready for heavy exercise in times to come. This exercise application also tells you which exercises to do for beginners.
Don’t start working out in the ab setting before you hit the gym. First, meet the coach and then get complete information about the scheduled workout and health club from him.
- Before starting training, do a warm-up so that your body can warm up.
- You should approach this issue assuming that you have just started a gym, so don’t try to lift heavyweights in the beginning.
- Carry towels, water bottles, globs, coaching shoes, etc. to the gym.
Go to the gym wearing a comfortable dress. Too tight clothes can make you the shaggy dog story at the gym.
Follow a healthy and easy weight loss plan with workouts to help you achieve even greater results. I may have a feeling that you may also have problems in the beginning but gradually move towards the right diet.
Along with exercising and taking a proper diet, patients are also affected as the effects are no longer in hand in a day.
Day 1: Chest Chest Day
- Flat Barbell Bench Press, three units of 10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press, 10 reps three sets
- Machine Chest Fly, three units of 10 reps
- Push-ups, 50 (Push-ups)
- Cardio, 15-20 minutes (cardio)
- First Class Workout Routines for the Chest and Bench Press
Day 2: Chest Back Day
- Seated Cable Row, three sets of 10 reps
- Seated Lat Pull Down, Three Sets of 10 Reps
- Machine Row, three units of 10 reps
- Bent-over dumbbell row, three units of 10 reps with each knuckle
- Cardio, 15-20 minutes
Day 3: Shoulder Day
- Seated Dumbbell Military Press, Three Sets of 10 Reps
- Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press, three units of 10 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Front Raise, three units of 10 reps
- Lateral Raise, Three Sets of 10 Reps
- Push-ups, 50
- Cardio, 15-20
Day 4: Legs Legs Day
- Bodyweight Squat, 50
- Leg Press, 3 units of 10 reps
- Leg Curl, three units of 10 reps (Leg Curl)
- Leg extension, three units of 10 reps (leg extension)
- Cycling, 10-15 minutes
Day.5 Arms Biceps+Triceps Arms Day, Biceps+Triceps
- Dumbbell Curls, 10 Reps Three Sets
- Rope Cable Curl, 10 Reps 3 Sets
- Rope Arm Extension, 10 Reps Three Sets
- Single Arm Cable Over-Head Extension, 10 Reps Three Sets Only
- bench dips, three units of 10
Day 6: Abs and Cardio Abs and Cardio
- Leg Lifts
- Leg Raise
- Cardio, 20 Minutes
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS
- Best Exercise for Weight Loss for Men and Women
- core strengthening exercises for beginners
- Top 3 Exercises For Women